5A #8 South Oldham at Oldham County

JDEaston

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• South Oldham
    • Oldham County

Bob, what will be the most difficult game remaining on your regular season schedule?

Have to get past a rivalry game first and not wanting to disrespect any opponents here. Bullitt East seems to be very playing well. Their offense will be a great test for Souths defense (or anyone's for that matter). Perdue and Kessler lead a balanced offense that seems to be able to run and pass on anyone so far. Shelby Co has some injuries from the last game so I am not sure how healthy they are but they are a good football team. North Bullitt plays Bullitt Central this Friday so that should tell us a lot about both of those teams. Have to see how this weekend goes and I will know a little more about our district teams.

Have to get past a rivalry game first and not wanting to disrespect any opponents here. Bullitt East seems to be very playing well. Their offense will be a great test for Souths defense (or anyone's for that matter). Perdue and Kessler lead a balanced offense that seems to be able to run and pass on anyone so far. Shelby Co has some injuries from the last game so I am not sure how healthy they are but they are a good football team. North Bullitt plays Bullitt Central this Friday so that should tell us a lot about both of those teams. Have to see how this weekend goes and I will know a little more about our district teams.

Sounds good! And fairly played! However, I would say South is the favorite in all remaining games.