Mayfield/McCracken County Updates

swamprat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayfield is for real. Well coached & know how to execute. They may bend but don't break. 2 huge stops on 4th &1 in the red zone of Mayfield. Very impressive Mayfield.only 18 pts from a running clock. They were only 11 away early in the second. Game not over yet. I've heard Bright hurt his shoulder. With the way Arnett is dicing up the Mustangs secondary they won't need him. Mayfield has it all. Will their gas tank hold on? That'll be the question going into the second half. Mayfield will receive.

Edited by SteadyRockin71
Misspelled words

Trajon is out of the game. Went out roughly half way through the 2nd qtr. Word is he has a dislocated elbow. Same exact thing that happened to him last season I do believe. He missed 4 games last season bc of that injury. This is def gonna hurt.

I really hate to hear that. He's a special kid!!! Hoping the best for him. Like I stated in the best qb thread.....Landon Arnett is a winner

So many mental errors by the mustangs....138 penalty yards but make no mistake Mayfield beat us up. I definitely don't think McCracken played anywhere close to their best, but with that said I'm not sure McCrackens best would have beaten this MF team tonight. Look forward to seeing them the rest of the year and hope Trajon gets healthy soon