Best Triple Threat Combo in NKY

KingOfClutch33

Piggy backing off of Hellbird's thread where he is discussing the three best at QB, RB, and WR, I wanted to get a little more specific and discuss who has the best three players on the same team at this spot. Here is what I mean: (Using Cooper because that is the team that I root for.)

QB - Jared Lonaker

RB - Jaden Jackson

WR - Dante Hendrix

Has to be one of the top 3 in the area, IMO. Jared is top 5 in the state at QB right now, Dante is, again in my biased opinion, the best receiver in the state, and Jaden is a very good RB that has put up very good numbers. Let's hear some of the other teams top 3's and who we think has the best 3.

**Note - It DOES NOT have to be QB, RB, and WR. It can be QB, WR, WR or any other combo offensively.**

I will sound like a huge homer, but I couldn't agree more KingOfClutch33

I think one of the most underrated players in NKY is Jaden Jackson at RB for Cooper.

He is ranked #2 in the state in Class 6A with 417 yds rushing already. His 417 is only 30 yards behind Dixie's Torres who is ranked 3rd state wide in all classes.

I think one of the most underrated players in NKY is Jaden Jackson at RB for Cooper.

He is ranked #2 in the state in Class 6A with 417 yds rushing already. His 417 is only 30 yards behind Dixie's Torres who is ranked 3rd state wide in all classes.

I am OK with this.... I have always liked Homer.

Piggy backing off of Hellbird's thread where he is discussing the three best at QB, RB, and WR, I wanted to get a little more specific and discuss who has the best three players on the same team at this spot. Here is what I mean: (Using Cooper because that is the team that I root for.)

QB - Jared Lonaker

RB - Jaden Jackson

WR - Dante Hendrix

Has to be one of the top 3 in the area, IMO. Jared is top 5 in the state at QB right now, Dante is, again in my biased opinion, the best receiver in the state, and Jaden is a very good RB that has put up very good numbers. Let's hear some of the other teams top 3's and who we think has the best 3.

**Note - It DOES NOT have to be QB, RB, and WR. It can be QB, WR, WR or any other combo offensively.**

That's a pretty darn good trio.

Jackson has played three games and Torres has only played two games. Torres is averaging a 100 yards more per game.

I would think Ryle would have a nice Trio but we haven't played them yet and I can't remember all the names. Morgan of course and Long was a really nice player, but I can't remember the RB and other receiver I'm thinking about.

I would think Ryle would have a nice Trio but we haven't played them yet and I can't remember all the names. Morgan of course and Long was a really nice player, but I can't remember the RB and other receiver I'm thinking about.

Chisolm is the Ryle running back and Ashley is another good WR.

Jackson has played three games and Torres has only played two games. Torres is averaging a 100 yards more per game.

If you look at

my thread about the best of NKY you will notice I put Torres as my #1 RB.

This is thread is about the best trio on the same team. I in no way dissed Torres at all.