Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gas Station Chargers

Featured Replies

I had to pick up a phone charger from a gas station today. Over/Under 2.5 weeks of reliable use?

 

I'm feeling froggy, so I'll take the over.

:lol2:

Tape it to a yard stick so it never bends, you could maybe get a month out of it!

  • Author

Update: It is officially toast. There was a stretch where I could use it strictly to transfer from phone to computer, but as of 9am today it is a rope.

You covered with the over!

  • Author
You covered with the over!

 

I took my winnings and bought three more like it for work. If the results are the same, I'm out $20 for a year of a charged phone.

If you are looking for a great after market charger, head to bed bath and beyond and pick up the Shaper Image 10 foot cord. I've been using it every day for 2 years and it is great. I think its like $20. Really thick cord too and very durable.

I took my winnings and bought three more like it for work. If the results are the same, I'm out $20 for a year of a charged phone.

 

monoprice dot com

  • Author
monoprice dot com

 

I really like that keychain charger. I'd buy it if it were a 12" cord.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.