Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Practice Squad - No suprises

Featured Replies

  • DE Ryan Brown (rookie, Mississippi State)

  • WR Jake Kumerow (first-year player, Wisconsin-Whitewater)

  • CB Darius Hillary (rookie, Wisconsin)

  • TE Matt Lengel (first-year player, Eastern Kentucky)

  • HB Tra Carson (rookie, Texas A&M)

  • DT David Dean (rookie, Virginia)

  • G Alex Redmond (rookie, UCLA)

  • CB Tony McRae (rookie, North Carolina A&T)

  • WR Alonzo Russell (rookie, Toledo)

 

Bengals 216 practice squad: 9 players make initial practice squad - Cincy Jungle

Wasn't Matt Lengel on the practice squad last year? He was my son's teammate his first 3 seasons at EKU and I could have sworn he was with them last season.

I was a little surprised they didn't bring back QB Wenning. Did someone else grab him? I don't like rolling with two QB's.

 

Never mind. I just saw they picked up a QB off waivers.

I was a little surprised they didn't bring back QB Wenning. Did someone else grab him? I don't like rolling with two QB's.

 

Never mind. I just saw they picked up a QB off waivers.

 

They don't need him the Bengals have 3 qbs on the active roster they claimed Jeff Driskel. They cut PJ Dawson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.