Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cardinals@Reds(9/2-9/4)

Featured Replies

No talk on a Reds/Redbirds series?

 

Redlegs just finished off the Birds for the second straight game. 9-1 Reds today. Strailey with a nice comeback effort. Cards give up nine bases on balls. Cabrera with a 2 RBI knock in the seventh extends the lead to 4-1 and the Reds add five more in the eighth.

Even though it doesnt matter, its great beating the Cardinals.

 

I was able to stay late and sell beer at the post-game Chase Rice concert. Made some good money doing it, but loved getting to stay cause I am a fan of his long before he "made it".

  • Author

I really, really , really like this Peraza kid. Seems to have a high baseball IQ. Thank you LA.

I think I heard Straily has 7 wins and a sub 3 ERA in the 2nd half.

Billy Hamilton has to be a lock for the gold glove, right? He had another great catch tonight which doubled off Garcia on first base.

  • Author
Hamilton stole his career best 58th tonight.

 

Love watching him play. Even batting .250 or .260 , this guy is well worth the price of a ticket.

  • Author
I think I heard Straily has 7 wins and a sub 3 ERA in the 2nd half.

 

Been really solid. Just one bad outing.

  • Author
Billy Hamilton has to be a lock for the gold glove, right? He had another great catch tonight which doubled off Garcia on first base.

 

You would think so. I still can't get over the ball he snagged after running 120 plus ft @ 22 mph.

I would say the Reds are happy with Hamilton progress this year.

Billy Hamilton has to be a lock for the gold glove, right? He had another great catch tonight which doubled off Garcia on first base.

 

Yeah. Where was Garcia going? There was a dude on 2B in front of him standing on the bag?

I really, really , really like this Peraza kid. Seems to have a high baseball IQ. Thank you LA.

 

Really like his feet, hands and arm at both middle IF positions. Turned a real nice DP on a skipped throw from DeJesus at 3B and didn't skip a beat.

  • Author
I would say the Reds are happy with Hamilton progress this year.

 

I am. Now, if that OBP was .381 instead of .321, Billy would be an All-Star.

  • Author
Really like his feet, hands and arm at both middle IF positions. Turned a real nice DP on a skipped throw from DeJesus at 3B and didn't skip a beat.

 

Threw a laser to first on that DP turn as well.

Billy Hamilton has to be a lock for the gold glove, right? He had another great catch tonight which doubled off Garcia on first base.

 

Cardinal announcers were saying the same thing about him and the gold glove.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.