Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 22 Lawrence County 14

Featured Replies

Final

The team in Westwood gets the home win. I have been saying the Eagles are going to have a say in our district.

Westwood is a hard place to win at....

I haven't kept up with FHS much this year like I have in the past , but I was told something tonight by 3 different parents if true makes this win a little more impressive to me . I cannot confirm this but according to 3 parents I talked with said 4 of 5 Fairview's starting OL didn't dress tonight . Furthermore 3 of those 4 also started in various positions on Defense . If this is in fact true Fairview is a lot better than what I was crediting them to be .

I haven't kept up with FHS much this year like I have in the past , but I was told something tonight by 3 different parents if true makes this win a little more impressive to me . I cannot confirm this but according to 3 parents I talked with said 4 of 5 Fairview's starting OL didn't dress tonight . Furthermore 3 of those 4 also started in various positions on Defense . If this is in fact true Fairview is a lot better than what I was crediting them to be .
Talon, any word on why they were held out?

From what I , understand all 4 have some kind of injuries . I , was told 3 of the 4 could be back by the game after Pikeville. The 4th kid I'm assuming probably will never play again because he had a seizure last week against Hazard , & another either at the hospital or on the way to the hospital from what i was told . I , hate it for that particular kid ( any kid for that matter ) because he is a senior , & a 3 yr starter .

Was really pulling for my Dawgs even more in this one. Those kids were playing with heavy hearts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.