August 30, 201610 yr I know right, just rub in the Nair. All kidding aside, what the heck takes so long in Cosmo school? Anyone with insight here? Sounds a little scamish to me. Well, you're dealing with all those colors(it's quite an extensive color wheel to deal with as my wife tells me), perms, fingernails-toenails(talk about a color wheel..whew!), deciding if you have an oval-round-square shape to your head to accommodate a particular hairstyle, not to mention the time it takes to look through magazines of models to choose who to look like. It's apparently exhausting and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface here. :sarcastic:
August 30, 201610 yr There's a whole heck of a lot of hairstyles to master... and just when you think you have them all down, along comes Bryce Harper to screw it all up.
August 30, 201610 yr and just when you think you have them all down, along comes Bryce Harper to screw it all up. :laugh::laugh:
August 31, 201610 yr Author When this turns to man scaping I'm outta here. Did that tonight HB, ready for another weekend of fun!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.