Rockcastle County 38 Bourbon County 7

I have to say that Rockcastle played much better than I thought they would. My question is, how down is Bourbon this year? Not say Rock didn't deserve to win in that fashion, but what does this say about the Colonels going forward?

Seems as if the Rockets are poised to make a deep run in the playoffs this year!

I was at the game and Rock's D is really nice. My only concern from a casual observer is why Rock didn't work on their passing game more with the game going the way it was. Perfect time to do so. They are not Belfry and need to be able to throw at some point. So why not work on it live last night?

I have the same thought every time I watch a run heavy team.

Bourbon county used 3 qb's during the varsity game play and then two during there JV play during the 4th quarter. According to the stats turned in Rockcastle had 263 rush yards and 46 passing yards. However our solid defense never let bourbon county get started as evident by the qb changes and the 37 passing yards and -30 rushing yards for a net of 7 yards of offense. Not to bad of a defensive effort.