I WANT MY 80% - Season Discussion

NamecipS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Deadline is this week.

With 4 weeks left, I think the 7 loss teams are done. The 6 loss teams would have to win out and probably still need help.

By the way, if you haven't paid, please make arrangements as soon as possible.

Paid - Godot(owe him money for website), TAPS, T&B, Sumo, Rocky Mtn, Hammer, Machine and Brush.

Mofo, Welickinyo, Sheep and Sweet still need to pay.

Edited by PurplePride92

Trade Deadline is this week.

With 4 weeks left, I think the 7 loss teams are done. The 6 loss teams would have to win out and probably still need help.

By the way, if you haven't paid, please make arrangements as soon as possible.

Paid - Godot(owe him money for website), TAPS, T&B, Sumo, Rocky Mtn, Hammer, Machine and Brush.

Mofo, Welickinyo, Sheep and Sweet still need to pay.

Mofo's check is on the way. I think his smoking hot wife is actually bringing it to me at work. Might try to work out some sort of barter. :banana: :ylsuper:

Texts sent to Sweet and PP. Hey Milkman, get that account current. Let's go Mister!

Yea, I've never had injuries like this league. The crazy part is my point avg is like 3rd and points against is 1st. Whoever wins the $ will receive my money via snail mail in pennies...unless it's @Godot.

I don't recall seeing that. But it better be in the form of a Paypal transfer.

:lol2:

Yea, I've never had injuries like this league. The crazy part is my point avg is like 3rd and points against is 1st. Whoever wins the $ will receive my money via snail mail in pennies...unless it's @Godot.

It might be @Godot. You can just contact him and make arrangements to send him your fee. We owe him for the website anyway.