I WANT MY 80% - Season Discussion

NamecipS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done, going to bed. I am the only player that in the history of fantasy that has three players to one and not win. Plus, I lost two points that I had. STeelers clearly recovered a fumble on a botched FG and now it is gone. Only that kind of crap happens to me. Geez!!!!!!!!!

For someone who's got a chance of winning for the 2nd time in 3 years, you sure do complain and moan a lot..

For someone who's got a chance of winning for the 2nd time in 3 years, you sure do complain and moan a lot..

You darn right I do when I had it right in my hands and could not close. Three players to one and cannot close it. Prater had made like 33 kicks in a row but not one for me to win. I would not play if I did not want to win.

You darn right I do when I had it right in my hands and could not close. Three players to one and cannot close it. Prater had made like 33 kicks in a row but not one for me to win. I would not play if I did not want to win.

Everyone wants to win, they just don't whine like you :lol2:

Everyone wants to win, they just don't whine like you :lol2:

I really appreciate that coming from you. Seem like you attack me every chance you get. Stuff haS happened to me in this league that has happened to no one else. Cobb lat year and a fumble that it gave me 2 pointS and lTer took away. All I know is the whinner is getting money today and all u are doing is posting about me.

I really appreciate that coming from you. Seem like you attack me every chance you get. Stuff haS happened to me in this league that has happened to no one else. Cobb lat year and a fumble that it gave me 2 pointS and lTer took away. All I know is the whinner is getting money today and all u are doing is posting about me.

EVERYTHING that happened to you last year didn't change the outcome. EVERYTHING that happened to you this year didn't change the outcome.

Congrats on cashing in for 20%. Spend it wisely.

:lol2:, say what? My only interaction with you has only been in FF and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've called you out for all your whining (even though others have done it and rightfully so the pst few years. And there is ZERO chance you had the injuries my team had. ZERO.