N KY Frosh 7 v 7 @ Ryle

So does Highlands have 3 QB's? I assume you used first names there. If so can you give their full names.

I know one, I'm guessing is Colin Hollinswerth (sp.)? Lol!

Others?

Yes, sorry about that...

3 kids took snaps at the 7v7 on Friday.

Adam Weyer

Hunter Ahlfeld

Colin Holinsworth

We have one Birds fan saying that 7v7 results do not matter and apparently now we have another that feels they do. By the way, I agree with the former. It all matters when they actually put the pads on and are susceptible to getting hit. That is when the cream rises to the top.

Don't get me wrong. I agree with both of you. It only truly matters when the pads come on...but you have to be able to perform in both situations or you don't make it to the later.

Just for the record it's Collin Hollingsworth maybe the only thing I can spell right. Yes all the QBs looked good. I asked Collin what stats they were keeping at practice and he just laughed at me and everyone on here. He said no more reading or posting for the next 4 years. So I'm out again. Good luck to all the boys it's going to be fun season.

I think this class is loaded with some great players. It will be the one who throws the ball around the most and not to just one guy. For the records all QBs threw INT fri night. But I can tell you this the one who lives here is down stairs now watching the game film to get better.

Tell us about the Highlands WR's Bird fans. I understand Huddleston is having a great summer and will be considered a top player in his class. Who else could be targets for Highlands.

Also, both Ahlfeld and Hollingsworth have excellent skills at QB and are really good kids.

Tell us about the Highlands WR's Bird fans. I understand Huddleston is having a great summer and will be considered a top player in his class. Who else could be targets for Highlands.

Also, both Ahlfeld and Hollingsworth have excellent skills at QB and are really good kids.

There are a couple of big targets one is Jack Delagrange tall fast and good hands. Joey Deshler and Tyler Brune just to name a few.

Bluebird guys, how does that HHS line look? Ryle's line will be one of our strengths as is our D. That line will definitely help our run game. If we can pass at all look out. I know HHs can throw it around in 7 on 7. Do you think under live fire its it's going to change dramatically? Traditionally Frosh teams don't live long on the pass. Hows the run game shaping up?

Bluebird guys, how does that HHS line look? Ryle's line will be one of our strengths as is our D. That line will definitely help our run game. If we can pass at all look out. I know HHs can throw it around in 7 on 7. Do you think under live fire its it's going to change dramatically? Traditionally Frosh teams don't live long on the pass. Hows the run game shaping up?

I'm sure by Oct 20th that cat's already gonna be out of the bag!

Get your popcorn ready, It's gonna be a good one! :popcorn:

I'm sure by Oct 20th that cat's already gonna be out of the bag!

Get your popcorn ready, It's gonna be a good one! :popcorn:

Hoping for a barn burner. Of course with us winning..Can't wait, love playing in the intimate setting at HHS. Good luck till then. Stay healthy.