Fantasy Football Survivor League - 2016

Godot

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedule

The draft is set to start at 6 AM EST on (8/15) with a 24 hour clock.

We will run a 24 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/22), then we will switch to a 12 hour clock

We will run a 12 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Monday (8/29), then we will switch to a 6 hour clock

We will run a 6 hour clock until 6 AM EST on Saturday (9/3), then we will switch to a 2 hour clock

it only gave me 6 hours last night and it drafted for me at around 330 am not real pleased with my pick but can live with it . What happened to 24 hours ?

it only gave me 6 hours last night and it drafted for me at around 330 am not real pleased with my pick but can live with it . What happened to 24 hours ?
I'm sorry about that. It was my fault. I just took it for granted that the timer was set at 24 hours, and I just realized that it was still set for 6 hours at the end of last years draft.

I'm sorry about that. It was my fault. I just took it for granted that the timer was set at 24 hours, and I just realized that it was still set for 6 hours at the end of last years draft.

so are we keeping it at 6 since it has gotten my self and i Think it got Big Slick also today .

so are we keeping it at 6 since it has gotten my self and i Think it got Big Slick also today .
No it's 24 for now, Slick is OTC. If you want your pick changed for someone that hasn't been drafted I can do that. personally I'm thinking Robinson at 15 is a gift.

like I said no Big Deal , I will keep Robinson but there is others that was available then that I would Have taken instead of him . But all is good .
You could have submitted a pre pick list of 3 players before you went to bed and you would have gotten one of them

like I said no Big Deal , I will keep Robinson but there is others that was available then that I would Have taken instead of him . But all is good .

You could have submitted a pre pick list of 3 players before you went to bed and you would have gotten one of them

True. Of course now we'll all hate @Wildcat Dad when Robinson ends up being his best player and wins it all. :no: