Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Latest Supreme Court Ruling

Featured Replies

I'm with you on this I don't like it.

 

Speaking as one of us with some Libertarian tendencies, I get you.

The argument she makes is a good one. It can lead to warrent-less searching and fishing expeditions.

We often hear about justices legislating from the bench. Of course. It's what they do. The majority here found a way to support the officers. It's just the way the process works. Justices are human.

 

But what if they are on the no fly list........

 

(I know we are together on that issue as well)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.