Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "Drain Plug Killer"

Featured Replies

Can I get a Mod to delete this thread before my wife sees it? :up:

This is one cold hearted person. She deserves no breaks on any of the charges and should never be free. I don't like shooting or even hitting an animal with my car, how can a human being kill so deliberately and someone she knew so well and used such a cruel method? It just isn't in my thought processes. Gentlemen, when you don't know whom you are dating, Do Not let them buy a policy on you with them as beneficiary. In this day and age, I don't think I could date anyone I had not known forever and also their family. Dating today can be hazardous to your health.:greedy: Glad I'm married for 48 years.

The 48 Hours episode on this made it seem like that drain plug being absent had nothing to do with the drowning. Any kayakers care to say if that is true or not?

How did the autopsy reveal that the drain plug was intentionally pulled?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.