Ten Good Programs In Bad Situations

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your sample is so lopsided when you consider the number of private / public schools.

Not really

"Ten GOOD Programs"

There may be a lot more publics than privates but the vast percentage of privates are good programs and the vast majority of publics are bad programs.

Stop looking for an argument that isn't even there. Not everything is a public vs. private debate

Does South Warren warrant mention?

Don't they move up to 5A and Bowling Green's district in 2017?

At this point I am not sure if it is Bowling Green or South Warren that should be worried about the move

Until they move I would say in the present sense that South Warren may have one of the "best" situations in the State in 4A

No real state super power in their path, and with the exception for Collins, no school that has won a title in recent history.

At this point I am not sure if it is Bowling Green or South Warren that should be worried about the move

Until they move I would say in the present sense that South Warren may have one of the "best" situations in the State in 4A

No real state super power in their path, and with the exception for Collins, no school that has won a title in recent history.

Dig deeper.

Not really

"Ten GOOD Programs"

There may be a lot more publics than privates but the vast percentage of privates are good programs and the vast majority of publics are bad programs.

Stop looking for an argument that isn't even there. Not everything is a public vs. private debate

Be happy with YOUR opinion . You started the topic, don't be so sensitive to an observation.

Be happy with YOUR opinion . You started the topic, don't be so sensitive to an observation.

An observation is something clearly demonstrable. Your comment of 'Bias?' is not an observation and instead sounds like an accusation. Which is especially odd since ATLCat's team is a public school.

I am curious, though, which public teams do you feel fit the description 'good program in a bad situation' better than the privates listed? It's hard to claim a bias is in action if you can't provide better examples.