Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Track Meet

Featured Replies

Who can tell me the times of each group for the upcoming Track meet in Lexington?

 

1A

2AA

3AAA

 

I have a media pass and need to know who is on Fri and who is on Sat morn and then afternoon?

Sorry, didn't realize Goreddevils included the link!

Who can tell me the times of each group for the upcoming Track meet in Lexington?

 

1A

2AA

3AAA

 

I have a media pass and need to know who is on Fri and who is on Sat morn and then afternoon?

 

Thank you for going to the meet Panda!!!

  • Author

I'm going to miss 3a due to a family wedding.

I will be in the discus area for the 1A meet. Son and daughter both made it.

I'm going to miss 3a due to a family wedding.

 

As long as you are there for 1A !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.