Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County spring game

Featured Replies

I was at Mason county scrimmage a few days ago and they look a lot better then what they did last year. With Dunaway under center he looks more like a dual threat quarter back and more mobile then Morgan and with Devine returning at running back they gain some experience.

But the only thing holding them back is they need more bodies out there. And I didn't see fox

It is sad the numbers that they have. I don't understand what's happened with that. Any injuries at all and they will likely struggle again.

I was at Mason county scrimmage a few days ago and they look a lot better then what they did last year. With Dunaway under center he looks more like a dual threat quarter back and more mobile then Morgan and with Devine returning at running back they gain some experience.

But the only thing holding them back is they need more bodies out there. And I didn't see fox

 

Where was Fox? He has the potential to be a stud.

Alot of schools, including Mercer, have struggled with numbers lately. Sort of a sign of the times. I stay in touch with the Mason staff and I am crazy about them. I like what they are doing. Most schools need some luck with injuries .... very few of us can lose 2 or 3 key players and continue to roll without those guys.

 

Mason had some guys at our sport specific meet back in the winter that were impressive. I know our coaches & players at Mercer were impressed with them.

 

We all need a little luck to stay healthy, but as long as the Royals can be relatively healthy in 2016, they will have a shot at having a very good team.

Where was Fox? He has the potential to be a stud.

 

Not sure what's going on with Tyrion. Has the potential to be a force at RB and LB.

As ChiefSmoke mentioned, many schools are struggling with numbers. Some of that is due to baseball and track. Sadly, a good portion of it is that there are quite a few kids that don't want to put the work in during off-season conditioning and weightlifting. I see both sides to the argument, don't want kids to get burnt out, etc. However, I do think that this is a sign of the times. When I was younger you practiced every time you had a chance to, in all the sports you played. I don't think the numbers issue now is a real indication of the numbers you will have when things become mandatory. Most, if not all schools are going through this. I think our neighbors to the west will be just fine this year. Good luck

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.