Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County

Featured Replies

Pendleton County Head Coach Joe Dean has resigned effective immediately. No word on an interim at this point.

PC seems to run through the baseball coaches.

I think he's headed to Holy Cross but don't quote me on that. :lol2:

Too bad things didn't work out for Joe at Pendleton County.

 

He is a good man and excellent baseball coach. We were fortunate to have him on staff at Brossart for many years during the Rowe and then Ron Verst era.

 

Best of luck to him wherever he turns up.

  • Author

Joe is a great guy. We talked often when I coached there. I know nothing about the situation behind him stepping down, but I wish him the best.

  • Author
I think he's headed to Holy Cross but don't quote me on that. :lol2:

 

You're killing me.

  • Author

Per Twitter, Assistant Coach Chris Scott will handle coaching duties for the remainder of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.