Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Oldham County

Featured Replies

Oldham County head coach Brian Hood resigns, per the Oldham County Twitter account. No other details.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Edited thread title.

From people around it, seems parents have claimed another victim???

Think it was best for Coach Hood as well, was not a good fit for either one involved. Coach Hood will land somewhere else if he wants to coach, will be fine.

Any rumors on who is applying for the job?

8th Region Warrior, have you heard any rumors on this job?

 

Shooter, can you expand on "parents claim another victim"?

People close to it told me that parents went to administration about things that were happening in the program. They did not give details.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Capitalization

No rumors as to the coaches that have applied, Oldham will be hush hush as to who and when they interview, and will hire someone that will do a good job

Any names out there for possible coach?

Any updates on who has applied?

Thought you would know, after all you said you knew the region well. But anyway (3) people are interviewing, starting tomorrow. All 3 have head coaching experience and would do a good job, not allowed to say who they are as I promised them I would not

That wasn't me that said I know region well. I know players and how they play when I watch them. No need for sarcasm

I heard a couple already interviewed.

Thought you would know, after all you said you knew the region well. But anyway (3) people are interviewing, starting tomorrow. All 3 have head coaching experience and would do a good job, not allowed to say who they are as I promised them I would not

 

I can tell you for a fact that at least 3 are interviewing......heard from all 3 of their mouths (pretty good source). I will too respect their privacy and not mention names. I think all 3 would do a nice job at OC. Hopefully they don't drag the decision process out so the coach and the kids can get started.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.