Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeAngelo Williams, Steelers fans want to face Bengals in Week 1

Featured Replies

If I were a Steeler I too would want to play the Bengals as quickly as possible. That playoff ending is going to play mind games with the Bengals for a while.

If I were a Steeler I too would want to play the Bengals as quickly as possible. That playoff ending is going to play mind games with the Bengals for a while.

 

The Bengals being The Bengals will play mind games forever. :D

I know it's not acceptable to many, but I'd rather see these two teams play back to back in weeks 16 and 17. It would be like the final home stand for division rivals in baseball. Rotate the weeks the following season when you have two 'dominant' teams in the same division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.