Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silver Grove Football?

Featured Replies

I saw a sign mentioning a fundraiser for the 1st year of Silver Grove Football. What's the story? Are they really having a team? Do they play Brossart or a couple teams from the Ft. Thomas Jr. league? I'd like to see them get enough guys for a team, but is it possible to have Big Train football?

I saw a sign mentioning a fundraiser for the 1st year of Silver Grove Football. What's the story? Are they really having a team? Do they play Brossart or a couple teams from the Ft. Thomas Jr. league? I'd like to see them get enough guys for a team, but is it possible to have Big Train football?

 

I believe they are looking to have a Jr High team that will play other Jr high league teams in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Co.

  • Author
I believe they are looking to have a Jr High team that will play other Jr high league teams in Boone, Kenton, and Campbell Co.

 

 

That makes more sense. I can't see them ever fielding a varsity team.

That makes more sense. I can't see them ever fielding a varsity team.

 

It would be difficult with 80 kids (40 boys) in the high school. They need to get the Girls B-Ball program back up and running.

The Junior High team opens up this Saturday against Holy Cross 1pm @Bracken county high School Field

The Junior High team opens up this Saturday against Holy Cross 1pm @Bracken county high School Field

 

Welcome Single bar to the Boards!!

They wouldnt have enough kids to field a starting lineup let alone a team. However, if you are going to start, you start in Jr. high and build up.

Can a student be a coach? I know of a student who is very interested in helping start and run the program.

Newport Middle School has Silver Grove on their schedule...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.