Best Defense

I know this has been done for the 14th, but I would like to hear opinions for the best TEAM defense throughout the entire state. The best man to man team. The best zone team. The best multiple defense/traps etc.... defense, and the best pressing teams.

South Laurel's press and 2-3 zone trap has been pretty key to their recent run of success.

Ballard's press is flat-out nasty, and I would expect Henry Clay to reallly bring it on defense with Daniel Brown at the helm. Bryan Station's depth makes their press difficult for teams to deal with.

Good stuff so far, but I really expected to hear from the J-town fans about the press, the Trinity faithful and Coach Szabo's defense, JC and their swarm press I think it is. Coach Crews at Male is also known as a great defensive coach as is Coach Stovall at Christian County. What do the people think of these programs defensively as well as any others of course??? I have never seen Bishop Brossart or Highlands play, but completely agree with what has been said about Ballard, Scott County, and Lexington Catholic.