Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moeller (OH) 3 Highlands 0

Featured Replies

Is Highlands now 1-3 for the season?

 

Go to Riherds and look it up.

Go to Riherds and look it up.

 

I did look it up.

[/b]

 

Better chance he is a Cardinal or playing minor league ball? Never seen him pitch, but I imagine he will hear his name pretty early in the draft.

This one is beyond my knowledge, but I can assure you he's probably fairly high on many team's boards.
I did look it up.

 

So what are they?

  • Author
Is Highlands now 1-3 for the season?

 

Yeah they are not playing East Carter and Fairview.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.