Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Regional Final: Oregon vs. Oklahoma Predictions

Who wins? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Oregon coming off an impressive showing against Duke. Oklahoma dispatched Texas A&M without much trouble. Who advances to the Final Four?

 

I like Oklahoma.

I had Oklahoma beating Duke, so I'm sticking with the Sooners over Oregon.

Head tells me Oklahoma, but I just have a gut feeling Oregon takes it.

I've got Oregon in my Final Four so I'll stick with it.

 

Oregon by 3.

Oregon is going to be out of this one in a hurry if they don't stop with the turnovers and play defense. Sooner sare having their way with them. 30-17 with about 6:00 to go in the 1st half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.