March 15, 201610 yr Great article by DeCoursey (I'm sure someone thinks he hates UK too) on this year's EAST Region and its overall strength...both compared to the other regions, as well as in historic terms. Worth a read. 2
March 15, 201610 yr Great article by DeCoursey (I'm sure someone thinks he hates UK too) on this year's EAST Region and its overall strength...both compared to the other regions' date=' as well as in historic terms. Worth a read. 216 NCAA Tournament's loaded East region one of the most difficult ever | NCAA Basketball | Sporting News I think he nails it, and that's my biggest complaint. The brackets are NEVER evenly balanced, and that's the way it should be.
March 15, 201610 yr Good article and couldn't agree with him more. Anyone else find the common denominator interesting in the overstacked region in 2011, 2014, and 2016 that he referenced? :sssh:
March 15, 201610 yr He must be a closet KY fan.:popcorn: The best point he makes, as many others have as well, is that there should be more basketball people involved in the committee.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.