Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smallmouth trip

Featured Replies

Gonna do a little creek fishing for smallies Wednesday water looks great. Any reports?

Gonna do a little creek fishing for smallies Wednesday water looks great. Any reports?

Where you going?

  • Author

Brashears Creek-Salt River, Spencer County.

Why not???

They've been catching largemouth from farm ponds lately.

Good luck. I'm almost in Lake mode. I'll be making the trip in a couple weeks. Got a couple spots I rely on that time of year.

  • Author

Thanks. Kinda early but the weather's great. Water will be cold, but I'll acclimate. I'll have a creek report tomorrow eve.

  • Author

Good time on the creek this morning. About a dozen nice smallmouth. Water is warmer than I expected.

Good time on the creek this morning. About a dozen nice smallmouth. Water is warmer than I expected.
Waders?
  • Author

Got into a couple of tight spots wearing waders years ago. Nearly became an anchor!

Size 11 1/2 Asics.

Oh my. I couldn't do it. I'd have been in the duck waders today. No question. You're a tougher hombre than I when it comes to cold water. Pass.:isurrender:

  • Author

Only knee deep Doc. Really wasn't as cold as it typically is in early March. The fish were pretty active, that helped.

My blood is too thin to be wading in March. Shew. Makes me shiver thinking about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.