Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Consecutive Games with made 3 pointer?

Featured Replies

A few months back I caught the tale end of a radio discussion about the team that holds the consecutive game record with at least one three pointer made. I thought they mentioned Vandy. Do they hold the record? Or who does?

I think Kentucky is second on the list...team ahead of them is maybe UNLV or another team out west.

I think Kentucky is second on the list...team ahead of them is maybe UNLV or another team out west.

 

I believe you are correct with UNLV being #1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.