Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 62 Conner 56

Featured Replies

Final from Covington.

  • Author
The mildest of upsets. Congrats to the Dogs.

 

I wouldn't consider it an upset at all and actually would have considered Holmes the favorite.

 

Without seeing any stats, I'm going to assume McClendon had a big game.

I wouldn't consider it an upset at all and actually would have considered Holmes the favorite.

 

Without seeing any stats, I'm going to assume McClendon had a big game.

I've seen each and several times and would have given Conner a slight edge. Holmes appears disinterested as much as any team in the 9th. Whatever, tomato tomato, but not shocked the Dawgs are getting better as Districts near.

Actually Walter he really didn't stuff the stat line. Englemon, Moore, and Arnold tore it up tonight. interested to see the box

  • Author
Interesting that the anonymous writer of the 9th update has Conner 5th and Holmes 6th.

 

Ha...just kidding Walt.

 

Wanted to put Holmes at 5. Guess I should have. Have pretty much felt Holmes was the "best of the rest" after the top 4 all year but inconsistent play hasn't really showed it.

 

Holmes is much better and has more talent than their record indicates.

Wanted to put Holmes at 5. Guess I should have. Have pretty much felt Holmes was the "best of the rest" after the top 4 all year but inconsistent play hasn't really showed it.

 

Holmes is much better and has more talent than their record indicates.

 

I would agree, but........hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard enough.

 

Looking forward to see how they fare against the Blue Colonels come district play.

  • Author

^^^ When Holmes gets that type of production out of Arnold and Moore, they are a tough team to beat.

Wanted to put Holmes at 5. Guess I should have. Have pretty much felt Holmes was the "best of the rest" after the top 4 all year but inconsistent play hasn't really showed it.

 

Holmes is much better and has more talent than their record indicates.

 

Disagree. I don't see the talent. One, maybe two players. Maybe some athleticism, but you can't erase some of the bad losses they have had. They are who we thought they were. Barely hanging above .500.

 

They might play a half vs. CCH but I just don't see a threat, regardless of last game between the two.

Wrong! Don't assume get the facts before you make a statement. It was a total team effort. If Holmes plays the rest of the season like they did last night they could go deep in the tournament.

No talent, maybe some athleticism okay whatever! Holmes has plenty of talent and athleticism.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.