Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA All-Star Game

Featured Replies

Getting ready to start soon. I think the West drills them. My prediction 142-119.

  • Author

Something tells me Stephen Curry will get MVP. Kobe is the fav and will shoot alot early, but if he ain't on fire he won't embarrass himself.

 

When has that stopped him in the past?

  • Author

All the starters went over and gave Drake a hug or hand shake and Kobe didn't even acknowledge him.

  • Author

With all the Cats in this weekends events, plus Drake and Lebron, I'd bet Cal is thinking of all the ways to use this to UK advantage.

With all the Cats in this weekends events, plus Drake and Lebron, I'd bet Cal is thinking of all the ways to use this to UK advantage.

 

It pretty much does that already.........I guess instead of saying to a recruit, "I put guys in the NBA", he could say, "I put guys in the NBA All-Star Game".

Getting ready to start soon. I think the West drills them. My prediction 142-119.

 

Paul George might have 119 by himself.

  • Author

Paul George is on fire!

  • Author

I think that might be the most defense James Harden played all year and it's the all star game?

  • Author

Betting total was 321, so it's right on.

I think that might be the most defense James Harden played all year and it's the all star game?

 

It's the only way he'll get the ball. :lol2:

All the starters went over and gave Drake a hug or hand shake and Kobe didn't even acknowledge him.

 

Russ didn't either.

 

Kobe may still be mad about Drake talking about his wife in a song.

  • Author

Way over on that pace now.

If Kobe gets the triple double he gets the MVP. I think Russ wins it.

 

 

Let's hope it's close in the 4th where things can get really fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.