February 17, 201610 yr I don't think people grasp the level of jerkedness (sniglet) that Travis Ford possesses. Was in an NCAA tournament meeting with Travis at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee in 2010, and even in a setting of his peers (including Tubby Smith while at Minnesota and Thad Matta), he acted as if he was THE MAN. It cracked me up, to be honest. Oklahoma State could do better than Travis Ford, to be sure. It certainly wouldn't be Gregg Marshall though. I could see Okie State hiring another guy likely to be fired in March / April, like a Brian Gregory or a Josh Pastner. Could be a Crean landing spot too if IU pulls the trigger like I expect they might now that the buy-out has dropped dramatically.
February 17, 201610 yr That would be classic Josh Pastner. Get fired and have a better job handed to you.
February 17, 201610 yr I don't think people grasp the level of jerkedness (sniglet) that Travis Ford possesses. Was in an NCAA tournament meeting with Travis at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee in 2010, and even in a setting of his peers (including Tubby Smith while at Minnesota and Thad Matta), he acted as if he was THE MAN. It cracked me up, to be honest. Oklahoma State could do better than Travis Ford, to be sure. It certainly wouldn't be Gregg Marshall though. I could see Okie State hiring another guy likely to be fired in March / April, like a Brian Gregory or a Josh Pastner. Could be a Crean landing spot too if IU pulls the trigger like I expect they might now that the buy-out has dropped dramatically. Always has been a jerk
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.