Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Article on comparing Manning in Super Bowl 44 to Cam in Super Bowl 50:

Featured Replies

This came up on the morning ESPN talk shows on Monday or Tuesday.

  • Author

I just saw it today. I don't think how Cam acted is acceptable at all my point was I don't remember Manning's behavior hardly being discussed after Super Bowl 44.

Maybe bc Peyton didn't show boat as much as Cam had. Also he's great with the media. I don't agree with it. But I also remember Peyton had a penchant for tossing his boys under the boss after tough losses even though he was a sure bet to toss a costly INT in playoff games

Edited by Jackie Ed
Adding more

Didn't Peyton explain this? I seem to remember something about the NFL wanting them off the field for the ceremony.

 

The Cam thing is simply getting out of control. Much ado about nothing. Bad form for him but hardly an indictment of him as a person.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.