Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 88 South Florida 57

Featured Replies

Beat down in a major way.

Did I hear correctly that USF has only six scholarship players available ?

Did I hear correctly that USF has only six scholarship players available ?

 

Yup.

 

30-3 run by UC from the end of the 1st through the early stages of the 2nd half made this one ugly in quick fashion. USF has some quality size, but only one competent guard in McMurray. He's going to be a good one, but he needs help...

  • Author

Actually, with Santos playing last night, they had 7 scholly players (Cousins, McMurray, Guerrero, Ziegler, Nunez, Morillo, and Santos) and Jake Bodway. You saw how that worked out. .

 

It's the first time the Bulls have really been blown out this year. I have to hand it to Orlando Antigua. He has a goal and you can see what he's working toward, but injuries, academic problems, and suspensions are making it hard. The noisy portion of the fan base will be calling for his head, again. I guess the Willie Taggart lesson didn't stick very long. My understanding, though, is that the whale donors still like him so the AD's going to hang in for the time being.

 

@gametime, I have no idea why Chris Perry was suspended. I know he was not on the end of the bench last Sunday, with the wounded and ineligible. Last year, after the episode with his heart, he stayed with the team, so I'm thinking whatever he did was serious. Everybody in the athletic department is being tight lipped, though one person mentioned, I think by accident, that he was gone for the year. IMO, if that is the case, he'll probably transfer. Have you heard anything?

No I haven't, which is odd because he has a few friends at UC from the recruiting process. Hate to hear it might be serious because Chris is a kid I like a lot...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.