Danville 28 Harrison County 7 (Scrimmage)

Danville looked ok, they just need more practice and reps with offense. If they can get their timing down and catch the ball consistantly the offense will be deadly. The defense looked solid and is usually ahead of the offense this time of year.:thumb: :D :flame: :banana:

Oh Marty Jaggers gets to have some fun with his good friend Coach Harp. I know Coach Jaggers Talks highly of Coach Harp from what i hear. It will be fun to watch them work on some things. It sounds like Danville was impressive. How about a toast for hoping that the area football will be as strong as it has ever been. I know Danville and Boyle County will be. I just hope we (Mercer) can help you guys with protecting this area we call central Ky Football. See ya next week Admirals. I'm glad this one wont count! I would be worried sick if it was the regular season where we have so much to work on at this point. We'll be ok though.

I heard that it wasn't pretty if you are a Thorobred fan. I was told that their offense looked scared and they really need some work. Also heard that were trying a new offense that Estill County and Western Hills use. Not exactly the programs I want to model my offense after.

Oh ye of little faith. Coach Graham has done a great job in the past of tailoring his offense to his personnel. I would almost guarantee that if the offense has changed, there are good reasons for doing so, and all the i's are dotted and t's crossed. He has been at HC for over 20 years and still gets little if any respect froma lot of people. I would suspect he is more widely respected by other football coaches and well versed fans than he is by HC's own fans.