Scott High @ Bracken County Predictions 1/29/16

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I have a feeling Scott is thinking of Campbell tomorrow and not completely focused for the Polar Bears IMHO. Do you think Scott practiced for Campbell County Thursday or Bracken? Figuring the CC game is a seeding game and a lot bigger than tonight's game.

I'll take Bracken by 6. The Igloo is tough place to come and win unprepared. Ohmer and Crawford will cancel each other out and it's all up to who can step after that. And Jacob Hamilton and Jared Lippert will be the ones to do that, they've been playing at their best these past few games.

Heard from a friend that Coach Carr has scouted Bracken himself. I personally saw him at multiple Augusta games. He is a hard worker, so I doubt that he will allow the Eagles to come in unprepared. If he holds to style, he will put a chaser on Crawford from the time he leaves the locker room and will swarm the ball handlers after they cross mid-court. Crawford better be in shape because Carr will play 10 players and grabbing, pulling and armbars are routine. This game could easily go either way, and 4th qtr FTs are probably going to be HUGE. BC's lack of depth could make for tired legs and issues if the Bears trade foul for foul. Still I pick the Bears to defend their home turf 78-75 with 60 fouls called (35 by Eagles). Better hope we see 10th Region type officiating and not 9th that seems to be more LET THE BOYS PLAY.