Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 66 Aiken (OH) 61

Featured Replies

Final from Woodward High.

 

Colonels jumped out to a 21-4 lead then lost the lead in the 3rd.

 

CVH scored the last 9 and ended up with 22.

 

Mayer had 15 and 10 boards.

Ruthsatz had 12.

 

CCH was 11/11 from the line.

 

Carlik Jones led Aiken with 29.

CCH played poorly. Too many turnovers and stupid fouls.

Final from Woodward High.

 

Colonels jumped out to a 21-4 lead then lost the lead in the 3rd.

 

CVH scored the last 9 and ended up with 22.

 

Mayer had 15 and 10 boards.

Ruthsatz had 12.

 

CCH was 11/11 from the line.

 

Carlik Jones led Aiken with 29.

 

Signed with Radford...for those not familiar with Aiken.

  • Author
Signed with Radford...for those not familiar with Aiken.

 

Really? Solid but I didn't get a D1 feel.

Really? Solid but I didn't get a D1 feel.

 

Scored 29 against CovCath team is pretty good in my book. Especially how well CovCath plays great defense

  • Author
Scored 29 against CovCath team is pretty good in my book. Especially how well CovCath plays great defense

 

Is Tyler Bezold now D1 since he put up 29 against CCH?

Is Tyler Bezold now D1 since he put up 29 against CCH?

 

I don't know maybe, but I do know the Jones kid is ask Radford Coach I take his word over yours.

Touchy Touchy. One of the main problems is pro.outing our KY kids. O don't know either of the kids nor a fan of either school. I will say this. If the Bezold kid scored 29 yes he's D1 idk if hes high mid or low major but let's promote these kids to next level

  • Author
I don't know maybe' date=' but I do know the Jones kid is ask Radford Coach I take his word over yours.[/quote']

 

I trust the Radfird coach as well. I was just showing that your use of points scored is poor logic.

  • Author
Touchy Touchy. One of the main problems is pro.outing our KY kids. O don't know either of the kids nor a fan of either school. I will say this. If the Bezold kid scored 29 yes he's D1 idk if hes high mid or low major but let's promote these kids to next level

 

What ?

Really? Solid but I didn't get a D1 feel.

 

He can play at the level...has played with and against high major talent since he was 7 years old for Leon Ellison and OBC.

 

Jones played with Amos Harris (Ohio State), Jarron Cumberland (Wilmington-UC), Luke Kennard (Duke), and Nate Fowler (Butler) the majority of those years.

You'll find several Cincy area coaches who believe the Aiken kid is the best kid in the city as it projects to the next level. I haven't seen him, so can offer no opinion.

Aiken is in the Ohio D2 State Semi's...for those interested.

 

Beat Cincy Taft by 1 today to advance to play St Vincent-St Mary. (LeBron James alma mater)

Aiken is in the Ohio D2 State Semi's...for those interested.

 

Beat Cincy Taft by 1 today to advance to play St Vincent-St Mary. (LeBron James alma mater)

 

And it was a great game. Best game I've seen all year... Best coached game I've seen all year. Congrats to Leon HC-Aiken & Demarco HC-Taft. Job well done fellas.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.