Hatfield McCoy results?

gish28

WV one by like 12 I think. They started out in the first half up 24 to 0. KY just couldnt do nothing on the lines and all the two teams wanted to do was fight as usual. They actualy called the game in the 4th quarter because of it. I know Belfry was well represented by Matt Maynard I think he had 2 or 3 touchdowns. Defense was poor by KY all around though they just couldnt tackle at all.

WV one by like 12 I think. They started out in the first half up 24 to 0. KY just couldnt do nothing on the lines and all the two teams wanted to do was fight as usual. They actualy called the game in the 4th quarter because of it. I know Belfry was well represented by Matt Maynard I think he had 2 or 3 touchdowns. Defense was poor by KY all around though they just couldnt tackle at all.

One of many reasons why this bowl should just fade away into oblivion. Worst bowl game anywhere, bar none.

One of many reasons why this bowl should just fade away into oblivion. Worst bowl game anywhere, bar none.
I agree first time I had been in a while and it was only cause my gf wanted to go. It is to late in the year for a bowl game also alot of the kids are out of shape by now and everything. But on the bright side it was to see pads popping again football is here now so Im happy about that.

I agree first time I had been in a while and it was only cause my gf wanted to go. It is to late in the year for a bowl game also alot of the kids are out of shape by now and everything. But on the bright side it was to see pads popping again football is here now so Im happy about that.

:thumb:

I agree. This bowl game is a joke. But on the otherhand, I guess it is good for the kids that arent playing at the next level to have one last go around. And from what I seen, there arent going to be very many at the next level.