Syracuse 64 Duke 62

mcpapa

Actually, I think it is the opposite. Duke started losing when those guys removed that Coach Cal avatar. If PPride and Grizzly want to get Duke's season back on track, they need to get that Coach Cal avatar back up immediately and leave it there till ... ???? If they doubt me, they need to consult with LRCW, the Swami of Jinxes and Superstitious.

I'd rather they lose the rest of the season than bring that avatar back.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back and look at the threads from the first month and also the Duke UK game final thread. It wasn't just one person, many people were saying how great this team can be and may be a better college team and definitely a better offensive team.

To many people live in the moment when they form their opinion on a team. Just like now to many people living in the moment when they try to say how bad these teams are.

I said Duke was bad back then and I still say they are bad today.

I said Duke was bad back then and I still say they are bad today.

UK fans were not and I disagreed with you then on Duke being bad and disagree with you now. People throw the word bad around here way to often. It's like if a team is not great then they are just flat out bad. There are plenty of truly bad teams and Duke and UK are not one of them.

UK fans were not and I disagreed with you then on Duke being bad and disagree with you now. People throw the word bad around here way to often. It's like if a team is not great then they are just flat out bad. There are plenty of truly bad teams and Duke and UK are not one of them.

By Duke's standards this is a bad team. I still think they make the tournament but the fact it is a discussion tells me others agree that this is a bad Duke team.