Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 64 Duke 62

Featured Replies

Actually, I think it is the opposite. Duke started losing when those guys removed that Coach Cal avatar. If PPride and Grizzly want to get Duke's season back on track, they need to get that Coach Cal avatar back up immediately and leave it there till ... ???? If they doubt me, they need to consult with LRCW, the Swami of Jinxes and Superstitious.

 

I'd rather they lose the rest of the season than bring that avatar back.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go back and look at the threads from the first month and also the Duke UK game final thread. It wasn't just one person, many people were saying how great this team can be and may be a better college team and definitely a better offensive team.

 

To many people live in the moment when they form their opinion on a team. Just like now to many people living in the moment when they try to say how bad these teams are.

 

I said Duke was bad back then and I still say they are bad today.

I said Duke was bad back then and I still say they are bad today.

 

UK fans were not and I disagreed with you then on Duke being bad and disagree with you now. People throw the word bad around here way to often. It's like if a team is not great then they are just flat out bad. There are plenty of truly bad teams and Duke and UK are not one of them.

UK fans were not and I disagreed with you then on Duke being bad and disagree with you now. People throw the word bad around here way to often. It's like if a team is not great then they are just flat out bad. There are plenty of truly bad teams and Duke and UK are not one of them.

 

By Duke's standards this is a bad team. I still think they make the tournament but the fact it is a discussion tells me others agree that this is a bad Duke team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.