January 14, 201610 yr Dorian is averaging 17.1 ppg 9.9 rpg and shooting 76% from the field. Glad to see he's picking up right where he left off in HS!
January 14, 201610 yr Not sure how he wound up at Clermont. I thought he might go somewhere a little bigger. He definitely has some game.
January 16, 201610 yr Not sure how he wound up at Clermont. I thought he might go somewhere a little bigger. He definitely has some game. I was wondering the same thing...how did he end up at UC Clermont when he was getting D1 interest?? On a side note, he is playing with former Holmes' players Quan Palmer and BJ Coston who were apart of the '13 Holmes region championship team as well as Rod Avery (played against Dorian last year).
January 31, 201610 yr Dorian is averaging 17.1 ppg 9.9 rpg and shooting 76% from the field. Glad to see he's picking up right where he left off in HS! He has a great coach to work with him in the post. Andre Riddick is an assistant coach there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.