Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paris 68 Augusta 63 (10th Region Class A)

Featured Replies

Great game first of all not the cake walk many Paris fans thought it would be. Four turnovers in a roll down the stretch doomed Augusta. Paris was not the quicker team last night if the officials would have called the hand checking and body contact that is supposed to be one of the rules of imphazies this year Paris would have had no chance to keep Augusta in front of them. Pretty much had a saddle on their back. But with that said if refs are allowing it why change. Take nothing away from Paris they played a great game and deserve the win. But I don't believe either team played their best game. Augusta played a great second half but sluggish first half. Both teams played hard and with great effort. This just proves 10th region is wide open and Paris is not heads above everyone. Great game can't wait until district and region time. Once again hats off to Paris.

Great game first of all not the cake walk many Paris fans thought it would be. Four turnovers in a roll down the stretch doomed Augusta. Paris was not the quicker team last night if the officials would have called the hand checking and body contact that is supposed to be one of the rules of imphazies this year Paris would have had no chance to keep Augusta in front of them. Pretty much had a saddle on their back. But with that said if refs are allowing it why change. Take nothing away from Paris they played a great game and deserve the win. But I don't believe either team played their best game. Augusta played a great second half but sluggish first half. Both teams played hard and with great effort. This just proves 10th region is wide open and Paris is not heads above everyone. Great game can't wait until district and region time. Once again hats off to Paris.

 

I would have to disagree with the comment that the refs were allowing hand checking and Paris to ride them like a horse. If you want to mention that, please mention that every time #4 GARRARD, touched the ball for Paris, he was hacked, pushed and smacked. It's like just because he is bigger and stronger than everyone else, it's supposed to be okay to foul him and get away with it. So the mentioning of fouls is irrelevant IMO.

 

I believe that both teams played really hard and I know that Paris did not play their "A" game. Also not sure about the kid that supposedly left the game at half. Hope all is okay with him, however there were only three players on Augusta that were impacting the hounds. #24, #44 and #13 I believe were the numbers. I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid that left, but I am pretty sure he would not have made a difference.

 

Great game!

I would have to disagree with the comment that the refs were allowing hand checking and Paris to ride them like a horse. If you want to mention that, please mention that every time #4 GARRARD, touched the ball for Paris, he was hacked, pushed and smacked. It's like just because he is bigger and stronger than everyone else, it's supposed to be okay to foul him and get away with it. So the mentioning of fouls is irrelevant IMO.

 

I believe that both teams played really hard and I know that Paris did not play their "A" game. Also not sure about the kid that supposedly left the game at half. Hope all is okay with him, however there were only three players on Augusta that were impacting the hounds. #24, #44 and #13 I believe were the numbers. I'm not trying to take anything away from the kid that left, but I am pretty sure he would not have made a difference.

 

Great game!

 

You forgot #33 Shoemaker, he had to of had 8 or 10pts the first half. What he does for this team I think gets overlooked a little.

Don't understand how people can't see that if you make adjustments you can change the outcome of a game...Paris was up 9 at half...second half Augusta started posting up there guards and kicking back out to open shooters...despite all that...Paris has the x factor #4 Garrard...doesn't matter who we play if he's locked in mentally no one can stop him...too big for some teams bigs and too quick for some people's bigs...honestly if you beat a team that's beat you 5 str8 it's a victory. Don't kno y people tend to discredit what these kids are accomplishing...Paris had a great football season and is following that w a sky's the limit basketball team...some teams don't have football players that are their #1 #2 #3 first options. 13-2 this season w both losses to Scott Co first game of season and Madison Central.. I For one have never stated that this squad is invincible...For those paying $5 hoping to watch Paris implode...keep wasting your $. If we lose its becuz a team is well coached and are on all cylinders.

You forgot #33 Shoemaker, he had to of had 8 or 10pts the first half. What he does for this team I think gets overlooked a little.

 

Don't kno who shoemaker is but 33 only had 5 pts. Unless I couldn't identify the kids numbers correctly...box scores have on kid w 5 and thought that was 33

#4 Garrard...doesn't matter who we play if he's locked in mentally no one can stop him...too big for some teams bigs and too quick for some people's bigs

 

Yep

Don't kno who shoemaker is but 33 only had 5 pts.

 

Shoemaker is a lefty. He had 13 last night.

Thanks for clarifying...I kno we sagged off 33 becuz he wasn't an offensive threat...he had 5 pts.

Shoemaker is a lefty. He had 13 last night.
Thanks for clarifying...I kno we sagged off 33 becuz he wasn't an offensive threat...he had 5 pts.

 

The khsaa roster shows Shoemaker as #33. The box score above shows Shoemaker having 13 points.

Garrard got a lot of whistles last night which contribute to his 24 and he walks or carries every time he dribbles the ball and the player he was one on one with most of the night had a double double. So I would have to disagree no one could hold their own with him

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.