Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 79 Santa Clara 77

Featured Replies

Watched this one online and I am so glad I was able to. This is another conference(WEST COAST) that I enjoy watching, when I can.

 

Gonzaga(11-3, 3-0 WCC) got everything they wanted and then some from conference rival, Santa Clara(4-11, 0-3 WCC)

 

Gonzaga was led by, freshman Josh Perkins(Park Hill, CO) with 26. He got a lot of help from,Kyle Wiltjer(Portland, OR), who totaled 20 points.

 

The Broncos was led by,Jared Brownridge(Aurora, IL) 26 points.

I can't see Gonzaga going far unless their guard play improves.

Big cat in the middle for GU is out for the year.

Big cat in the middle for GU is out for the year.

 

That stinks. Kyle and Sabonis will need to carry that team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.