Conner 65 Lloyd 49

I was in attendance tonight. Great crowd at Scheben gym this evening. I had to park in front of legendary Coach Mote Hils house. For you non E-towners that is about 2 blocks away.

Juggs up 1 at the half. Conner amped up the defense in the 3rd quarter. Spencer Hemmerich was in a boot on the bench. Congrats to both teams.

I was in attendance tonight. Great crowd at Scheben gym this evening. I had to park in front of legendary Coach Mote Hils house. For you non E-towners that is about 2 blocks away.

Juggs up 1 at the half. Conner amped up the defense in the 3rd quarter. Spencer Hemmerich was in a boot on the bench. Congrats to both teams.

That's because they have a very small parking lot,,crowd was ok, but I don't know about great,,pretty good game for a half.

The gym was at 80% capacity for tonight's tourney. Lloyd's games are usually only about 10-15% full.

I was happy for the Juggs, so lighten up Francis.

If I ever need some estimates I'll call you, wasn't 80 % full from my view point.

Though the Cougars turned it up and played an impressive 2nd half, the Juggs are really not too shabby of a team, and look to be a lot better than previously billed.

I'm foggy on names from both teams so I really don't want to leave out anyone who played well, but Michael Scott from Conner is a smooth standout player, and Jr. Sterling Hamilton from Lloyd is impressive as well.

It would appear that nothing is for certain this year in the 34th as Dixie, Lloyd, & St. Henry should be keeping it interesting to see which two get to play in the 9th Region Tourney.

Though the Cougars turned it up and played an impressive 2nd half, the Juggs are really not too shabby of a team, and look to be a lot better than previously billed.

I'm foggy on names from both teams so I really don't want to leave out anyone who played well, but Michael Scott from Conner is a smooth standout player, and Jr. Sterling Hamilton from Lloyd is impressive as well.

It would appear that nothing is for certain this year in the 34th as Dixie, Lloyd, & St. Henry should be keeping it interesting to see which two get to play in the 9th Region Tourney.

I agree, I think Lloyd is a much better team than advertised, They played a pretty good game and just couldn't seem to get some open shots to drop. Blake Donovan is a really good PG that creates a lot of open looks for the Lloyd players, I was a bit confused as to why Williams was not playing more tonight for the Juggs but overall the Lloyd kids play well and are no longer and easy win for anyone.

Conner is an excellent team and Mike Scott is a really nice player, I was very impressed with Travis Connley, He played a fantastic game for the Cougars. Conner sitting at 9-1 with Holy Cross and Cov Cath next up on the schedule.

Congrats to the Cougars on a nice start to the season and their Lloyd Memorial Invitational Tournament Championship! Also, congrats to Michael Scott, Travis Connley, and Kyler Padgett on All-Tourney selection, and to Alec Garnett on being named the MOP of the tourney!

Nice article about the championship game and the Cougars progress this season:

Conner boys? basketball team wins tournament to close out impressive first month of season | NKyTribune