Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class of the Commonwealth

Featured Replies

I thought Class of the Commonwealth was coming out today?

 

I look at other states and their All State teams are already done. Why does it take this long for KY?

You really get worked up over these things don't you Rambo? :D

The Herald-Leader does the Class of the Commonwealth, I believe, in-house.

 

The Courier-Journal traditionally has its all-state teams voted on by the coaches.

 

The Associated Press all-state teams are voted on by media outlets that subscribe to the AP.

Thought the class of the commonwealth was coming out today. It did not so I am not for sure when it will come out. Jason Frakes tweeted that the CJ all state team would be released on Tuesday.

  • Author
Thought the class of the commonwealth was coming out today. It did not so I am not for sure when it will come out. Jason Frakes tweeted that the CJ all state team would be released on Tuesday.

 

See Watusi I'm not the only one. Ha Ha!

By the time they release this list, most of the kids will already be graduating from college!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.