Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proposed Assault Weapons Ban - 2015

Featured Replies

I've been asked on phone surveys in the past if I owned a gun or had one in the house, pretty sure I told them no.

 

I'd guess a lot of gun owners aren't comfortable possibly having their name on a list of gun owners. That could possibly skew the numbers lowers as more and more people have a distrust of Washington (founded or not) and their ability to protect our 2nd Amend rights.

 

All of mine have been stolen, I swear Mr President.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're correct. The bill has no chance to pass. However, what the bill does do is establish a base line for lawmakers in future elections. In other words, it puts people like Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., and other Northeast Republicans between a rock and a hard place, since anti-gun sentiment is much stronger in blue states than in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

 

Could also have the opposite effect for Dems in red states. Former IN governor and current Senator Evan Bayhe (however it is spelled) probably cringed thinking about this bill.

Could also have the opposite effect for Dems in red states. Former IN governor and current Senator Evan Bayhe (however it is spelled) probably cringed thinking about this bill.

Bayh retired from the Senate four years ago, so he didn't have to do any cringing.

Bayh retired from the Senate four years ago, so he didn't have to do any cringing.

 

You can see his much attention I give Indiana, lol

 

OK, is Warned still in Virginia? He wouldn't like it.

Hopefully this bill does not put a damper on plans to build a $3 million gun range in the west end of Huntington, Wv.

If I put an extra black handle on my garden spade, does that make it an assault shovel?

If I put an extra black handle on my garden spade, does that make it an assault shovel?

 

Only if it looks like a pistol grip. Those things are evil.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.