December 25, 201510 yr In quite possibly the last game in Oakland for the Raiders and more importantly, the last home game as a Raider for future HOFer Charles Woodson, the Raiders pull it out in OT 23-20. Amazing what JDR has been able to do with this Raider team.
December 25, 201510 yr Oakland appears to be heading in the right direction. With that being said they've won 7 games but five of those are against the worst in the league. Two vs San Diego, Cleveland, Baltimore and Tennessee.
December 26, 201510 yr Oakland has a chance to finish out the year .500. Not bad for a team that people said were just a horrible team after week one.
December 26, 201510 yr Rome wasn't built in a day... Just pointing out the facts. They've come a long way and have nice talented skilled players.
December 26, 201510 yr Author Just pointing out the facts. They've come a long way and have nice talented skilled players. They are beating the teams they are supposed to beat and contending with the ones they aren't supposed to beat. I'm very pleased with this year's team. Hopefully they can knock off the red-hot Chiefs next week and finish 8-8.
December 27, 201510 yr I watched that game and agree the Raider are going in the right direction. Man was that game hard to watch at times. I think at one point, there were penalties called on 5 consecutive plays...seemed like 10...
December 28, 201510 yr Author I watched that game and agree the Raider are going in the right direction. Man was that game hard to watch at times. I think at one point, there were penalties called on 5 consecutive plays...seemed like 10... Are you talking about the drive in OT for Oakland? Because that drive seemed to be nothing but penalties. Very long and aggravating.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.