Evanston Township (Illinois) 73 Dunbar 72

Hollingsworth 32

Williams 19

Clark 10

Lewis 8

Gadd 2

Kelley 1

Hollingsworth and Williams both named to the All Tournament Team.

Evanston makes 1/2 Free Throws with 4.5 left. Lewis got a decent contested look on the run from about 5-6 feet and it rimmed out at the buzzer.

Got a text that said "Dunbar was killing until Darius decided Tay had enough shots." I wasn't there and have no idea. Any validity to the statement? I saw no updates or anything due to work.

From someone who was there I will just say I disagree with this statement. Both guys made and missed shots. Evanston is a good team the game was back and forth the whole second half.

Got a text that said "Dunbar was killing until Darius decided Tay had enough shots." I wasn't there and have no idea. Any validity to the statement? I saw no updates or anything due to work.

Hollingsworth (8-15)

Williams (7-14)

Looks even to me! In order for Dunbar to win they need both Williams and Hollingsworth to take and make shots.

Hollingsworth (8-15)

Williams (7-14)

Looks even to me! In order for Dunbar to win they need both Williams and Hollingsworth to take and make shots.

Like I said previously, I saw none of the game. I think the only way that Dunbar gets to Rupp is to have Lewis and someone else step up. It's hard to rely on 2 kids to each get 20-30 a night.

Like I said previously, I saw none of the game. I think the only way that Dunbar gets to Rupp is to have Lewis and someone else step up. It's hard to rely on 2 kids to each get 20-30 a night.

I read your post, I'm not coming at you sideways wildcat. I'm just sharing a little input. And I agree with your last two statements whole heartedly.