Lewis County 67 Fleming County 54

Lewis comes from 14 down at half to win this ugly technical filled game going away. Fleming loses two key players with two technicals each. Lewis has one technical called. 4 verbal and one physical (pushing). Refs did a good job of keeping it from getting physical.

Trenton Walker for Lewis led scorers with 29.

Lewis comes from 14 down at half to win this ugly technical filled game going away. Fleming loses two key players with two technicals each. Lewis has one technical called. 4 verbal and one physical (pushing). Refs did a good job of keeping it from getting physical.

Trenton Walker for Lewis led scorers with 29.

Like to clarify my post. There were 5 total technicals called. 4 on Fleming and 1 on Lewis. Unfortunately verbal garbage that got out of hand. By rule, I believe Fleming will lose two players for a couple of ball games.

One was the same player that got T'd up against Lawrence Co. on Monday night for jawing again. The second was a player I am not 100% sure of his name, so I will not name either. IMO they were Fleming's #1 and #2 or #3 players. This team has a misplaced confrontational demeanor that needs tuning badly. IMO this Coach is going to lose community support quickly without some adjusting and tweaking. I have said enough.