Gun ban poll

LIPTON BASH

So I know posters like TTP feel like things are trending his way when it comes to gun policy. That would be true if you ignored all facts. The trend is still on the 2nd ammendment side .

Like I said the right lost on gay marriage , the left lost on guns. Both sides need to deal with it.

Most Now Oppose an Assault Weapons Ban; Doubts About Stopping a Lone Wolf Run High (POLL) - ABC News

Do we need to work harder at preventing criminals or other bad/unstable folks from being able to get hold of guns?? Absolutely. Does the high gun ownership and sheer number of guns available, likely play a role in the high amount of gun violence this country experiences?? Probably so. But, like most things the vast majority of gun owners are responsible. And I really don't fear "assault" weapons...If I'm unlucky enough to get shot, it probably won't matter much as to what kind of gun it is. And while I don't understand why one would need to own what people call assault rifles, banning them isn't going to solve or fix anything. I don't understand why folks need Ferrari's, $200 pairs of jeans, and lots of other things....doesn't mean it's wrong for folks to own them. Somehow, both sides have to stop arguing with each other long enough to work together to improve our current situation.