Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gun ban poll

Featured Replies

So I know posters like TTP feel like things are trending his way when it comes to gun policy. That would be true if you ignored all facts. The trend is still on the 2nd ammendment side .

 

Like I said the right lost on gay marriage , the left lost on guns. Both sides need to deal with it.

Most Now Oppose an Assault Weapons Ban; Doubts About Stopping a Lone Wolf Run High (POLL) - ABC News

That's about the same percentage I see talking with those in my community. Probably a bit higher in opposing. This is in a very Democratic county also.

Do we need to work harder at preventing criminals or other bad/unstable folks from being able to get hold of guns?? Absolutely. Does the high gun ownership and sheer number of guns available, likely play a role in the high amount of gun violence this country experiences?? Probably so. But, like most things the vast majority of gun owners are responsible. And I really don't fear "assault" weapons...If I'm unlucky enough to get shot, it probably won't matter much as to what kind of gun it is. And while I don't understand why one would need to own what people call assault rifles, banning them isn't going to solve or fix anything. I don't understand why folks need Ferrari's, $200 pairs of jeans, and lots of other things....doesn't mean it's wrong for folks to own them. Somehow, both sides have to stop arguing with each other long enough to work together to improve our current situation.

I was expecting an actual BGP poll when I saw the thread title. Was kind of curious who would admit to be in favor of repealing the 2nd Ammendment.

I was expecting an actual BGP poll when I saw the thread title. Was kind of curious who would admit to be in favor of repealing the 2nd Ammendment.

 

I doubt anyone will actually admit to favoring it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.