Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Comparing Well Known 6A Programs to College Football

Featured Replies

Going to grade school in Germantown in the 90s I can tell you rhat the 90s were definitely a decade of X dominance.

 

Without question, X pretty much owned the 90's similar to how ND owned some past decades.

Has Meade ever beaten Trinity? Not trying to be smug, I know they beat X in 2001. Just saying that since you referenced "Alabama" and they were compared to Trinity.

 

No I don't think we have. But we have beaten Male & St X. I think last year was the first time we have ever played Trinity.

We can do Meade County

 

Meade County= Missouri

 

The little engine that could in big boy football. Frequently overmatched with talent, not the household name of the other elite powers they must compete with, and geographically in an area where the media attention is minimized. With that said, they just find ways to win big games and factor into the Championship picture, just haven't won the ultimate prize. More prone to rebuilding years than some of their counter parts, when they are good though they are very good. A solid program from top down that often flies under the radar.

 

Thanks...

I would say '91-'99 would be their hay-day of dominance

4 State Titles and a Runner-Up

 

During that time Trinity only had one title and one Runner-Up. Male only had two titles.

I'll give you one nine year period out of around 100 you've been playing.

  • Author
I'll give you one nine year period out of around 100 you've been playing.

 

You think I am a St. Xavier fan?

 

No I don't think we have. But we have beaten Male & St X. I think last year was the first time we have ever played Trinity.

 

I wasn't trying to be difficult, just a point of order on the names listed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.