Tim Sullivan (and Cooper) Notch Their 100th Varsity Win

Clyde

Congrats to Coach Tim Sullivan on his 100th career win at Cooper. He literally started the program.

First couple of years were a challenge but if you watched them lose their game in the district tourney (I think it was to Boone?) you could see from the get-go that expectations were high and excuses about rosters were not accepted.

While offensive skill was something that was a variable effort was not . It was mandatory.

Congrats on 100 to Tim, his staff, and the boys who are there now and the boys who have laced them up.

Congrats to Coach Sully. Ironically I was just thinking the other day that he had to be getting close to reaching this mark. Truly like his philosophy of "you better play defense or you're coming over his to sit down". His teams will never be flashy offensively but I would venture to say that they are one of the most hated teams other coaches have to prepare for with his "grind it out defensively" blueprint. Hoping the Jags "find a way" to get over the top this year come district and regional play assuming they make it of course.....